IIT-M, Machine Design Section

IIT-M, Machine Design Section

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Technical:
I am mechanical Engineer and working for the aerospace applications and my areas of interest: Finite Element Methods & Analysis (FEM& FEA), Mechanical Design, Fracture Mechanics, Composite Structures, Non Linear Solid Mechanics, Smart Materials and structures, Advanced Materials and Theory of Vibrations.
I have knowledge in some of the Mechanical Packages
CAE: Ansys, Hyper mesh, Patran & Nisa
CAD: ProE, Ideas, MDT & AutoCAD
Others: Mat lab
I have been working in vssc past 5 years in the areas of solid rocket motors and Nozzle structures. I have contributed to the some of the successful vehicles and trying to contribute for the new development vehicles as per my capability.

No comments:

Post a Comment